Garbage and Trash Complaints

  • Garbage in restaurants and residential or commercial lots in the unincorporated area of the county (General Food Safety).
  • Investigate complaints and mitigate problems associated with illegal dumping, disposal, or storage of solid wastes (Solid Waste).

We do not investigate

Garbage in residential or commercial lots within city limits should be directed to the appropriate city code enforcement department.


Complaint Form

©2024 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.